Olympus Trip 35

The Olympus Trip 35 was I camera I had wanted for a while and was lucky enough to receive one as a gift last year. Both sets of our parents oohed and ahhed and reminisced about the TV ad's during the 70's. While looking for information about the camera I found there is a way to date it. Mine was built in July 1979 (as long as it is not refurbished using other camera parts that is). 



My first set of prints from the Olympus Trip came back this week and I'm delighted the camera is in working order. The film used Agfa Vista Plus 200 which I was purchasing from a pound shop (the shops no longer stock 35mm film, I'm down to my last 2 films)







All the photographs I got from the film were taken in Wycoller last August. 
The only trouble I had using the camera was when I came to rewind the film the rewind button stuck in. After a quick search online it seems there is a way to remedy this so that is something that I need to sort out. 
Besides the film rewind mishap, I think the Olympus Trip may be my new favourite camera to use.

No comments