Crocheted Cuddlies

This week I've been trying to finish off a few things before I begin anything else. I still have some unfinished things hanging about but at least there are a few less.


This bear was made for my sisters nephew. The pattern I used is from this Ana Paula Rimoli book.


Little L kept this next bear and named him Barney. This pattern is a free one which I found on Ravelry. It's called Potato bear on the beach by May Ahmaymet.  I used DK wool and a 4mm hook for mine so it turned out larger.


This little felt beach house has been lingering around since before the Summer holidays. All the parts had been cut out and left on a tray waiting for me to get around to making a start. Anyway it's finished and now the tray is covered in other tiny bits of felt for something else. 


This pattern is available from Noia Land on Esty.

1 comment

Paula said...

I love your crocheted cuddlies but love even more the beach hut and little girl they're beautiful and full of little details.