Milky Way Cheesecake

Today I finished off making this Milky Way Cheesecake. (My chocolate drizzling leaves a lot to be desired as you can see)


I found the recipe while I was just idly looking through Pinterest. When I popped on over to the original site I was spoilt for choice on what to make first. There are lots of recipes which require using well known branded chocolate bars and not just cheesecakes ... there are cakes, ice cream, fudge, cupcakes, etc. As the cheesecake I was making calls for quite a few chocolate bars I purchased mine from a local pound shop. 
This recipe and many more can be found at Jane's Patisserie.

2 comments

Scarlet said...

That looks delicious.. I've just spent ages looking at the website you linked to!

Shell said...

I did too .. I love it when I stumble upon a site like that.