Libbie Club - July Box

The July Libbie Box arrived this week. 


These were this months products.


COWSHED Invigorating Body Lotion
Cowshed products are made in England and use only natural products. This invigorating body lotion contains lemongrass, ginger and rosemary. While the lotion did moisturise my skin and left a lovely lemon scent I don't feel that it absorbed easily.


Bean Body Coconut Coffee Scrub
This body scrub is cruelty free, vegan friendly and contains no parabens. It exfoliates the skin, helps to reduce cellulite and stretch marks and moisturises the skin. The scrub does smell strongly of coffee so if you don't like that scent I wouldn't recommend using it. Using it can be a bit messy and your shower/bath will need a good clean afterwards. When rinsing the scrub off it can look like it has stained your skin but it does wash off. My skin was left lovely and soft after use. (I also got my husband to do a sniff test to make sure I didn't smell of coffee .. (I didn't)


New CID Cosmetics Eye Pencil and Shadow
This is the product I was most looking forward to trying. It is a dual ended eye pencil with a liner at one end and eye shadow at the other with the eye shadow being contained inside the lid. 


The eyeliner seemed fine when used on my lower lashes but it wasn't very noticeable when applied to my top lid even after going over it a few times. It is marketed as an easy solution to achieve a smokey eye but after using the eye shadow I found that it did not blend very well and all it resulted in was messy eye make up.


These Libbie Club offers are on until 31/7/16


No comments