Little L's Room

This weekend we began to redecorate Little L's room. Trust me to decide to do it during the UK heatwave. This was the colour of her room before we got the paint out

( I cropped this photo a lot as you could mainly see in to my neighbours houses )

and this is after.


The colour Little L chose is a bright aqua, Dulux paint 'High Hopes'. We opted for a washable paint when we had it mixed, easier to get rid of little hand prints. The duvet set I bought on sale from BHS.


I bought blackout curtains this time as there is a street light directly outside the bedroom window and after the tree in the front garden was chopped down too much light was shining in. (Believe it or not I did press those crumply looking curtains, I'm hoping the rest of the creases will fall out)


The only new things that I made for the room were this shark canvas


and this bunting.


Little L loves her room and has been spending more time in there over the past couple of days plus she is even trying her best to keep it tidy.

No comments