Folksy Friday - Pretty Patchwork

I've been thinking of making something to use up some of my fabric stash and patchwork would be the ideal way to use up some of the smaller pieces of fabric. Also because Little L likes to have a go on the sewing machine she could help out with this. I don't think that I have enough fabric to make a large quilt so I'll have to have a think on what we can make.
For this weeks Folksy Friday I have picked some of the lovely patchwork items available on Folksy.


I love that vintage linen have been reused to make this bag

Patchwork pillowcases


Bright patchwork book cover


The fabrics used on this cot quilt are so pretty


A handy tote bag

I hope you liked this weeks selection
Have a great weekend

1 comment

Jan said...

A lovely selection, patchwork always looks so friendly x