Using My Pins

I probably spent far more time than I should on Pinterest pinning this and that. Sometimes though I do get around to actually using the pins instead of just looking at them. These are a few things that I have been making this week.


This pleated tote which I made using off cuts from my Gran's curtains. I've only made plain rectangle style totes before and I'm pleased with how this one turned. I'm giving this one to Gran then maybe make a couple more with the remaining fabric.


Never having put a zip in anything before I thought it was about time I had a go and made this pleated purse. Anything to do with zips usually gets passed to my Mum, she's a whizz at putting new zips in jeans. It wasn't half as difficult as I imagined it would be. I even had to shorten the zip. Having now conquered my first zip, I wanted to make something else with one. 


I settled on this hungry bunny pouch which I did make two of but I can't seem to find the one Little L has claimed.
This link is for my Pinterest board where I store sewing tutorials and free patterns in case anyone wants a look. There are bits of all sorts in there.

No comments