The crocheted bunny cushion that I made a start on earlier this month has now been finished. It didn't take long at all to make, lots of ends to sew in though.
The pattern in the book, Pixel Crochet, is for a floor cushion but I wanted mine to come out smaller so I used a 4mm hook and only worked one round of the granny square.
The first pink shade that I used for the inside of ear was barely noticeable so I unpicked the squares from the design and replaced them with a different shade.
Once all the small squares were sewn together I crocheted a round of htr around the edge. I attached a simple fabric back to the cushion front.