Crochet Bunting

 After someone asked me last week if my bunting (this one) had actually been left up since Christmas I thought it was time to replace it. I always thought it reminded me of tinsel anyway.


This one was very quick to make. I made 13 little doilies using this crochet coaster pattern from bellacoco then crocheted a chain to hang it up with, attaching the doilies with a slip stitch as I went along.


Our hall way seems quite bare now I've taken the felt garland down but this one does look better. I hadn't even taken the old one down before Little L claimed it for her bedroom so at least it will still be used some where in the house.


1 comment

peppylady (Dora) said...

Stop in from Carol S. Those are darling and would make great coasters.
If you fine the time stop in for a cup of coffee.