Libbie Club - August Box

I've only just finished testing the contents of this months Libbie Box and think I've found a new favourite thing. That's what I like about beauty boxes, being send something that I would never normally purchase and finding I love it.
These are the products from the August box.


Indeed Labs Nanoblur


Nanoblur is a product developed to reduce fine lines, enlarged pores and wrinkles. It can be used alone or with make up. When first applied it felt quite sticky but was fine once dried. I tried this both on myself and my Mum and saw instant results. Fine lines magically disappeared and my skin had a smoother appearance. It did not completely hide red thread veins but it did reduce them. This is definitely my favourite product from the August box.


Nizz Cosmetics Lustre Lipstick



This is a 100% natural, vegetarian, hypo-allergenic lipstick. Nice packaging. It is a creamy lipstick maybe too much so for me as I thought it bordered on being greasy. I was sent the Mocha Nude shade which I was looking forward to as I favour nude colours but it looked very orange to me.





Mizon Placenta Ampoule Cream



This moisturiser is from Mizon, a Korean beauty brand. The placenta content is from a plant not animal (I don't think I'd be willing to try that out). The cream claims to reverse signs of aging and improve skin tone. It is a light cream which quickly absorbs. Only a very small amount is needed so this jar should last quite a while. 





No comments