Folksy Friday - Bright Ideas

Since the middle of last year I have been looking for some battery operated led lights to put inside empty bottles. I never did manage to find any in a shop so I purchased some from Ebay last week for £2 each. They throw out quite a bit of light though one is needing a battery change already.


The theme for this weeks Folksy Friday is lighting.


Spring flowers block printed lantern


Beautiful barn owl bell jar light


Porcelain ivy leaf tea light holder


Light pull made from driftwood


I love the fabric used on the lampshade.

I hope you liked this weeks selection
Have a great weekend

4 comments

Julia K Walton - Fire Horse Textiles said...

Very nice selection! The barn owl is incredible :o)

Jan said...

I love all these lights, Your blue lights are lovely, I have some blue ones in a bowl, I love the glow they give, they are plug in so no battery problem x

Carol said...

I need to do that! And that bell jar light is wonderful!

Shell said...

I love the owl bell jar. The other birds by Paper and Wood are amazing especially the full size barn owl.