Things Are Looking Brighter

With parts of the UK being issued flood warnings and other regions still facing drought conditions, the weather here has been pretty messed up lately. All it has seemed to do for weeks is rain. Yesterday and today (so far) has been rain free so I popped out to take some snaps of the garden.


Two days of Little L being able to play out and not come in caked in mud and the chickies not having muddy feet.


Two days of pegging washing out. I've been running round the house like a mad woman, washing anything I can lay my hands on.


The lawn is in desperate need of mowing but the ground has been too soggy lately and the bottom of the garden is like a field of dandelions


These are what I have been up to craft wise. One is going to be a picture for Little L and the tray cloth is for my Dad.


No comments